Digital Account Support (English Services) — CBC
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Digital Account Support (English Services)||Full Time||CBC||Toronto||Jun 17, 2021||Apply Now|
Work at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Do you think you have the ability and drive to keep up with this exciting, ever-changing industry? Whether it be in front of the camera, on air, online or behind the scenes, you would be joining a team that thrives on making connections and telling stories that are important to Canadians.
You will coordinate and support the day-to-day activities of members of the Digital Sales team, including actively keeping track to ensure all contracts (IOs) are processed accurately and in a timely manner, and providing the same to clients/advertisers as needed. You will follow up to ensure all creative assets are received in advance. You will frequently monitor all campaign performance to ensure KPIs are met/exceeded. You will communicate directly with clients/advertisers while building meaningful, compelling, and relevant campaign optimization proposals and relationships. You will ensure adherence to policies and procedures throughout the CBC network.
Working closely with your Integrated Account Leads and the Ad Operations team, you will identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance and communicate optimization strategies directly to clients and advertisers, process and track all shift and cancellation requests, ensure campaigns go live and monitor for pacing and identity any budget shifts, under deliveries and overbilled amounts, while alerting impacted parties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: keeping track of all campaigns, sending screenshots to clients and/or advertisers when campaigns go live, provide frequent reporting and deliver a timely post report with in-depth insights.
You are a recognized subject matter expert of all things digital/technical when it comes to Sales and Marketing.
What you bring:
- University or college degree in Media Sales and/or Marketing or a related field
- At least five (5) years experience in the online ad industry, media, sales, and/or marketing
- Google Ad Manager certification is required, with five (5) years of proven working knowledge of Google Ad Manager and Advendio or other OMS platforms.
- IAB Digital Media Buying certification is required. Successful completion of the following IAB courses is also required: Data 2.0, Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Digital Media Sales.
- Advanced knowledge of both MS Office and Google suite offerings.
- Experience with Google Publisher Tags, 3rd party ad tags, audio normalization, VAST, and VPAID technology.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all mobile technology (Platforms, Devices, Operating Systems, etc.) Knowledge of the programmatic space, RTB, and programmatic guaranteed campaigns.
- Strong and innovative problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate and suggest/make improvements in current processes and procedures is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop and foster relationships with a diverse group of people at all levels, as well as external business and industry contacts.
- A team player who enjoys sharing their knowledge, experience, and ideas, and is open to the ideas of others.
- Must work well under pressure, handle multiple, urgent demands and prioritize many different ongoing projects, while at the same time working to meet deadlines – organization is a must.
- Flexible working hours may be required on an as-needed basis, including working beyond normal office hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Travel may be required (post-COVID).