Senior National Sales Representative — Chameleon Digital Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Senior National Sales Representative||Full Time||Chameleon Digital Media||Toronto||Aug 31, 2020||Apply Now|
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for Data, Mobile and Digital Media, this role may be your calling. If you are confident in your abilities as a digital sales leader, please read on.
We are Chameleon Digital Media – a leading Mobile Location Based Digital sales agency that has just celebrated 7 years in business.
As an Account Manager within this organization, your role will be to build new media / data relationships at the agency and direct client levels. You will have the authority and the support to grow Chameleon Digital Media to new revenue-generating heights.
We are looking for a candidate who loves to sell digital, has a passion for data / dashboards and understands the mobile landscape across the globe. This candidate will have great reputation amongst advertisers direct and has strong relationships with digital leads within agencies across North America. The right candidate will have the ability to customize mobile proposals and be highly responsive with their client base.
We’re currently looking for a National Account Manager, for our mobile location-based data product. This position will also be an integral part of creating marketing material, case studies and industry sponsorships. If you’re up for an exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply.
The successful applicant will report into the Senior Vice President of Sales located in Toronto and should have a minimum of 3+ years digital media sales experience. Experience on the media planning and/or buying side is an asset.
- Experience of selling data, retargeting and or mobile is required.
- Ability to build a territory from the ground up.
- Highly proactive, ambitious and determined to succeed.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have strong digital agency contacts and be able to build client direct relationships (50/50).
- Proven track record in digital media sales and hitting annual targets in the North American market.
- Ability to build strategic sales plans and healthy funnels.
- Able to follow through the lifecycle of a sale to access key decision makers and win sales.
- Strong communication with advertisers and management.
- Dedication and commitment to achieve results.
This full time position is compensated through a combination of base salary, commissions and bonus.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to: email@example.com